Here you will find pdf versions of Weekly Power Points/Notes/Recordings/Seminar Complete Module Outline: Module guide MECS2032 for 2018 to 2019 For Reading Links you will need your UW login
Week 1: Gender, Philosophy and Popular Culture
- PowerPoint: Gender philosophy and popular culture
- Student Notes: Gender, philosophy and popular culture
- Seminar Tasks: Seminar questions relating to ideas about gender
- Reading Links: Buikema, R. and Tuin, I. (2009) Doing Gender in Media, Art and Culture, Oxon, Routledge, pp. 193-196.
- Audio Recording: Introduction to gender philosophy and popular culture
- Video Recording (Note: MECS3003 is now MECS2032) Gender, Philosophy and Popular Culture